Online Banking & Technology Upgrade
Important Information About Our Upcoming Technology Upgrade
In an effort to improve the efficiency of our operations and to continue to provide our customers with exceptional products and services, Patterson State Bank will be undergoing a conversion of its core operating system at the close of business on Friday, July 15, 2022.
Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible for our customers, and there are a few things you need to know. Items of particular importance are bulleted below:
- Online banking, mobile banking, and bill payment access will be unavailable from 5:00 pm CST on Friday, July 15th through 8:00 am CST on Monday, July 18th. You will be prompted to provide a one-time code (sent to your phone number on file) at first login.
- The debit card ATM system may be affected during conversion. Although we hope to avoid any interruption, please be prepared to utilize other forms of payment throughout the weekend.
- Continued e-statement access will require that you re-enroll in the new e-statement system within online banking on or after July 18th.
- You will receive multiple bank statements during July, as we transition to our new statement cycle. All statements will now be cut at the end of each month.
- Telephone banking customers will be assigned new access numbers. Your new access number is mmddyyyyssss (date of birth plus the last four of the customers social security number). Your Default PIN is the last four of your social security number. You will be prompted to change the PIN on the initial login.
- Your Patterson State Bank account numbers will remain the same.
If you have any questions or need assistance logging in to Online Banking, please contact us at 985-395-6131.